[THIN] Re: IIS Web Interface Issue

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 07:33:09 +1000

Hi Andrew

I could not find this setting.  What is it listed as??

Thanks
Angela

From: andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: IIS Web Interface Issue
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 09:09:06 +0100

You’ll not be able to use integrated authentication with a
dotted IP address – that’ll change the zone type from “local”
to “internet” by  default.

You can change this mind by modifying the internet zone’s
security settings.

#1 job site If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK

Browse profiles for FREE! Meet local singles online.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/