[THIN] IIS 6.0

  • From: "Cristiano Roma" <Cristiano.Roma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:00:16 -0300

        Hi all,

        I have a Wk3 Server with IIS 6.0. I have problems when open a
website to connect to the citrix app. The website works fine, but after
10, 12 hours, the message "You are not authorized to view this page"
appear. When I restart the IIS Admin Service and dependent services and
try to access de URL again, the access is successfully.

        I use anonymous access in the website but after one day the site
is unavailable until I restart the IIS services....

        Does anyone knows what happened?? I use the IUSR_machinename to
access website and the IIS do not control the password. I set the
password manually in the Computer Management.

        Thanks,

        Roma