[THIN] Re: IIS

  • From: "TheThin" <TheThin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:34:35 -0500

Also, check to see if the OWA page is redirecting from the 404 error
page.  MS reccomends not allowing https to OWA at all, and doing the
redirection from the error page which I believe is server generic, not
site generic.  If your OWA is configured this way, it won't ever get to
your default page on the OWA site to do the redirection.