[THIN] Re: IE55sp2 or IE6 which is best on W2k with MFXP FR1

  • From: Adam_Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:28:29 -0700

We just downgraded to IE5.5 due to the odd refreshing in IE6.  Our
thinclient terminals would go refresh crazy on sites with highly animated
ads.  MS has a fix for it in IE5.5, but the same fix does not work for IE6.

adam

                    "Jan Broucinek"

                    <tinybeetle@ema       To:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                    il.com>               cc:

                    Sent by:              Subject:     [THIN] Re: IE55sp2 or
IE6 which is best on W2k with MFXP FR1
                    thin-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    08/14/2002

                    09:29 AM

                    Please respond

                    to thin

IE6 went great here. I used the policy files from thethin.net to customize
all the Micro$oft annoyances out of it.

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice