[THIN] Re: IE setup page

  • From: "Paul Beckman" <pbeckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:30:30 -0600

I set disable internet connection wizard and when they try to run IE it
says the do not have permissions to run the IE setup wizard.  So it sees
the policy but it still wants to run the setup wizard.  I am running
roaming profiles and they should pull from the default user profile and
it had the reg key that says it is completed.