[THIN] IE proxy settings applied via GPO to Citrix server OU

  • From: Aaron Simms <aaron.simms@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:42:11 -0600

Hi,

First the setup:

W2k servers w/AD

MF XPe FR3 and W2K SP4

Roaming profiles for all Citrix users

Now the problem:

I have a separate OU for my Citrix servers and in the User GP I have
configured IE to use proxy settings. This worked then I changed the proxy
address in the GP. Now all existing users still get the old address and
any new accounts setup get the new settings. I have also changed other
settings in IE in the GP and all users get the new changes. I can't get
the proxy address to change for the old users.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Aaron Simms MCSE,CCA,CCSP
Network Engineer