[THIN] IE error on login

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:56:59 +1100

Hi

Ive recently installed XenApp 5 on Windows 2003 R2 SP2.  We are running Citrix
patch R05 on all servers.  We are running IE6 on the servers.  When I login to
the server console I get the following error:

Internet Explorer encountered a problem and needed to close.

Error signature
szAppName: IEXPLORE.EXE szAppVer: 6.0.3790.3959
szModName: SpeedScreenFilter.dll szModVer: 4.5.4200.1
offset: 00002406

The above occurs on all my servers when I login to the console.  The error is
actually occuring at randon times but the error is presented when I login to
the console.  I do have Browser Acceleration Enabled with Image Compression
levels set to High.

Any ideas on how this can be resolved

Thanks

Browse profiles for FREE! Meet local singles online.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/