[THIN] Re: IE cookie bloat

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:32:38 -0500

Kevin
You bring up good points however if you are load balancing a xenapp desktop or
using stateless vdi desktops this poses a huge problem as users will connect to
different servers or vdi desktops with out those settings.

This is one reason to use a profile management solution. Citrix upm is very
good, app sense gives alot mire control.

Sent from my iPhone

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist