[THIN] IE cookie bloat

  • From: "Jason Benway" <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:47:55 -0500

We are still using standard basic MS roaming profiles. One of the things
we've seen is IE cookie bloat, sometimes there are 10's of thousands of
cookies in a profile if its been around for a while. I've thought about
running ccleaner at logoff, but that deletes all cookies, is anyone
running a script or software to deleted only cookies older than let's
say 90 days?

Jason Benway
System/Storage Engineer
www.jsjcorp.com <http://www.jsjcorp.com>

JSJ Corporation
700 Robbins Road
Grand Haven, MI 49417

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this
message or any information herein. If you have received this message in
error,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you for your cooperation.

JPEG image