[THIN] Re: IE and nFuse?

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:17:10 -0500

I'm most concerned with the Java portion of IE.  I believe that IE first
incorporated Java with IE 5.0 or IE 5.0 SP2...not quite sure.

I know at least with IE 6 and IE 6 SP1, the Java download is not necessary
with nFuse.

I have a lot of NT 4 workstations with <grimace> IE 4 out in the field.
They are locked down with a local security policy.  All they currently do is
log into Citrix Prog. Neighborhood on our 1.8 farm.  I'd like for them to be
able to log into my nFuse page.

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>