[THIN] Re: IE Zone settings not applying

  • From: <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:38:58 -0400

Are you using a Mandatory profile by any chance?  If you have run RSOP and it
shows the settings then something after the policy would be being applied to
remove it.  That would be another policy which is trumping yours or your
mandatory profile.  I found it easier just to deploy a Citrix package that runs
a script to put the necessary registry entries in for things like Trusted
Sites.  When I have to make a change I just deploy the script again.  Of course
I don't have access to manage our AD so this could be why it is easier for me.

Chris