[THIN] Re: IE Passwords

  • From: "JOHN CARVER" <jcarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 08:38:55 -0700

Jim answered your question accurately but I have to ask; are you doing =
this for an NFuse login form? Because I have a quick fix for that.

>>> jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/19/03 08:26AM >>>

Yes that is part of the adm templates for IE. They are available on the
terminal server downloads page of thethin.net for each version. Just add =
the
adm template to your policies. See
http://thethin.net/faqs2.cfm?id=3D270&category=3D1=20
for directions on how to add a template to W2K.
You could also do a change user /install untick the box in IE properties =
and
do a change user /execute and it should change it for everyone.

JK