[THIN] Re: IE 8 on XP Metaframe

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 12:46:54 -0500

When I tried upgrading to IE 8 on the Citrix servers, all servers
behaved as if they had Internet Explorer Enhanced Security enabled, even
though it wasn't installed.
I checked in the Add/Remove program and it was not enabled.
I was pointed to the following article, but it did not help:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/933991

I haven't been able to find a solution and I've been delaying the
upgrade.

Hector Minero