[THIN] IE 6 form problem on NT 4.0 TS / Citrix

  • From: "Hopkins, Scott" <Scott.Hopkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:58:28 +1000

HI all,

NT 4.0 Terminal Server Service Pack 6
Metaframe XP
IE 6.0 and hotfix Q321232

weird IE 6 problem with form posting on all sites.  We deinstalled version
5.5 completely using "ieradicator" and then installed version 6.0 and a now
the intranet site log in button does not function.  We have also checked it
on a number of other sites that have form posting etc... and all fail.  The
IE activity indicator in the top right corner of the window does not move
etc... weird.  On a desktop version of IE 6 it's fine.  So it is definately
a TS / Citrix Metaframe XP issue.... any thoughts please.

We have installed Netscape 4.76 as an interim measure.

thanks Scott