[THIN] IE 6 SP1 and AD Group Policies

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 01:47:37 +0100

Hi
Does anyone know if there is a true Windows 2000 AD Group Policy for IE 6 or IE
6 SP1 ?
I do have the IE policy Template files for IE 6 but these arent true group
policy files.

I have been waiting for IE6 SP1 for a while in the hope that a true IE 6 group
policy will appear.

I have seen Technet Article Q316116 which refers to an Inetres.adm having a
size of 247,026 bytes.
Even after installing IE6 SP1 i still do not get the inetres.adm with the same
file size. It could be a type of course.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q316116

regards