[THIN] ICABrowser Error

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:18:43 -0400

Hi all:
I'm getting the following error on a Win2k server + MF XP FR-2. which also
holds the DS:

Source: ICABrowser
Event ID: 10047

An address incompatible with the requested protocol was used.

Now, I'm using 172.30.x.x addresses because this is an isolated network.
These addresses are non-routable.  Could this be the problem?
How do I get rid of this error without changing IP addresses?
Other than the error in the event log, I'm not experiencing problems.

Thanks in advance.

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540)653-8859