[THIN] Re: ICA within ICA revisited

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:41:53 -0700

Greg,=20

Have you verified that when a user runs a published app that it will run
from the local desktop/server first rather than from the rest of the =
farm?
As I think back, I avoided this design in the past because the =
application
would open on a different server and then there were profile collisions =
and
other problems.

Regards,

Steve Greenberg