[THIN] Re: ICA within ICA revisited

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:19:56 -0700

There is no particular reason agains the pass through ICA client, it is =
just
that most customers either publish desktops or use NFUSE and it just =
doesn't
happen to be part of most designs. However, it comes up regularly when =
there
is some app that runs on either a dedicated Citrix server(s), or, uses a
different OS, i.e. the app requires NT4 or UNIX, etc.

Regards

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453