[THIN] ICA within ICA revisited

  • From: "Ray Dowling" <RayD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:01:07 -0500

 A couple of weeks ago there was a short discussion about accessing an =
ICA session from within another ICA session. I suspect that the most =
common reason to do this would be to access a published application that =
is not available (for compatibility reasons, etc.) on the same server as =
the published desktop. We've done this for a few internally hosted =
applications and had good results but now an ASP vendor is refusing to =
investigate a problem with their application because the users are =
accessing it from another ICA session. I have done extensive searching =
but cannot find anything in the Citrix knowledgebase or the rest of the =
web that indicates Citrix either does or does not officially support ICA =
within ICA. Does anyone have any pointers to information on this issue? =
Any direction would be much appreciated.

 Ray Dowling
than buying more servers.