[THIN] ICA v8.0 is now available

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:26:39 -0400

John Price was having trouble with his email, and he asked me to send
out this message:

New client is available at
http://www.citrix.com/site/SS/downloads/downloads.asp?dID=2755 (link may
wrap).

I'm just looking at it now, but it's a "client installer" and all
clients (PN, PNAgent, and web client) are available in one customizable
package.

More notes after I install it and see what it's all about.

John

(Look for MPS 3.0 tomorrow - Brian)

Brian Madden

brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+1.202.302.3657

Visit www.brianmadden.com <http://www.brianmadden.com>  for in-depth
Citrix, Terminal Server, and server-based computing news and analysis,
white papers, downloadable videos, and product reviews.

This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
From centralized application management, business continuity, outsourcing, to
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp