[THIN] Re: ICA file on XenApp

  • From: "Paul Bergson (ALLETE)" <pbergson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:22:21 -0500

Bingo!

Fantastic

Thanks

Paul

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Greg Reese
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 12:10 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: ICA file on XenApp

here it is:

http://support.citrix.com/article/ctx113472

Greg

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Greg Reese
<gareese@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gareese@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
there is a separate ica file creator now.  hang on.  I will find the link and
post.

Greg

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Paul Bergson (ALLETE)
<pbergson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pbergson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hello,
We have upgraded our farm from old XP to XenApp 5.

I'm hoping someone can help me, I need to export the ica file associated with a
published app.  It used to be simply a right click, but I now fear things have
changed and it won't be so easy.

Help?

Thank-You

Paul