[THIN] Re: ICA file in Fullscreen

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:10:33 -0500

yeah we are basically, making this a kiosk type system. they will have no access to the local deskop. it will load straight into the citrix desktop and will not do anything with the local desktop.

Michael Boggan

From: "u2htdaab@xxxxxxxxx" <u2htdaab@xxxxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: ICA file in Fullscreen
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:52:35 -0500

but 100% will still display the min/max and close buttons in the upper
right hand corner of the window, if you care about those things.