[THIN] ICA clients and Windows 2000 users

  • From: test junk <testjunk2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:33:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

      I just installed citrix metaframe XP FR 2 and configured terminal
services to run in app mode with windows 2000 users. The trouble is that i can
connect to Metaframe servers as Administrator but not as users on the server. I
mean the users that i configured using computer management and then User
Management on the machine where meta frame server is also installed. Any
pointers and help is appreciated.

thanks,
Bob.