[THIN] Re: ICA client per-config

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:00:22 -0400

Jan,

That's OK. I put in something like you suggested as well. I think it could
be a good suggetion to citrix developers.

Thanks for you help and prompt replies,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.