[THIN] ICA client config

  • From: Lonnie Truskowski <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Thin (E-mail)'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:42:02 -0400

I have shared workstations setup (NT 40), they are always on and I have them
setup with a generic user that does an auto login at startup. These are part
of a workgroup.
Several users use these systems throughout the day and need to login to a
published desktop on my MFXP servers.
Here's the question, how do I set the ICA Connection Configuration so that
the user is prompted for a username and password only once. When I have the
"require password" checked in the ICA Client configuration the user is
prompted to login twice, once to the Farm and then to the server. When it is
not checked the user logs into the farm and the server without any problem.
however when he logs out the next user gets automatically logged in using
the previous users username.
Anyone know a way around this?