[THIN] ICA client 8 on Dell D610 laptops

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:41:17 -0500

Anyone having issues running the ICA Program Neighborhood, version
8.00.24737 on Dell Latitude D610s running Windows XP Pro SP1?

A user, with admin rights, sitting at the D610 keyboard cannot make a
connection to our Citrix MPS 3.0 / Windows 2003 farm. There is no error
message, just a "Negotiating capabilities" and then nothing. If the same
user uses, say, Remote Desktop to log into the same laptop, and then
uses the ICA client, the connection proceeds normally.

I'm off to Google further on this situation, but wondered if anyone on
the list has run into anything similar.
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com