[THIN] ICA Web Client display

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Client E-mail Group (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:17:50 -0500

Hi Everyone,

In my Secure Gateway installation of ICA Web Client (version 7.0), when I
Launch an application the screen is small and there are no slide bars to see
the entire page.  The actual display is large but the application screen is
in a smaller window.  This is a problem.  I am looking at the manuals but I
can't find where I can change the parameter in increase the size of the
display.

Can anyone point me where I can set this to utilize the entire screen
display?

Thanks.
Jay
This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com