[THIN] ICA Web Client Hyperlink with Project Willamette 2.0

  • From: jim.hautala@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:34:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

After I installed Project Willamette 2.0 on my Nfuse 1.7 server, the
hyperlink where users can install the ICA web client has disappeared from
the main page. Changing the settings in NFuse.conf to "Auto" or "Yes" does
not seem to make a difference.

Does the project willamette integrated page include a provision for
installing the web client or do you have to customize it?

thanks

Jim Hautala
Jim.Hautala@xxxxxx
This weeks sponsor - triCerat
The triCerat product line offers applications to eliminate your
printing, policy and profile, and application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com