[THIN] ICA User Credentials

  • From: Derek McGhee <derek_mcghee@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 15:33:49 -0400

I have a lot of new users to add to our Citrix Farm.  I've created their
username and passwords in our NT4 domain.  Since the users are scattered
all over the University and logging into different domains, we enter
their username and passwords in the "user-specified credentials" on
their ICA clients to log them in to view their published Citrix
applications.

Is there a way to push out the "user-specified credentials" to the
clients without touching every desktop?

Thanks,
--
Derek