[THIN] ICA Setting - Serial Number

  • From: Davey <DB1001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 27 Mar 2003 12:29:52 +0000

Sorry if this is a dumb question..

I'm reading a book about citrix which talks about the Program
neighborhood client and the Tools,ICA Settings and on the general tab is
a Serial number.

The book says that this is left blank unless you are using a client from
the Citrix PC client pack... but fails to explain what a client pack is.
Also the help file for the PN doesn't mention this field at all.

Could someone point me to something that explains what this is please ?

D.

PS  - a big thank you to Neil B. on his advise for scripting (my last
post).. worked very well.. thanks.