[THIN] Re: ICA Session - Latency Performance Counter

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:10:13 -0500

Citrix uses a separate ICA sub-channel and measures end-to-end and should be
fairly comparable.  The Citrix measurement is from server to desktop and
back.  If you are running the trace from the client side, those results can
be impacted by server performance, and would look slightly different than if
measured from the farm.  Also any QoS solutions in place (like Paketeer) may
affect one result.

Tim Mangan