[THIN] Re: ICA Listener

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:09:31 -0400

Andy,

Are these two servers in different zones?

Is there a zone preference policy at play here?

Tony

"Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/23/2008 09:59 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: ICA Listener

If you run a ?query farm /load? what value does it return for server1?

Joe