[THIN] Re: ICA Listener

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:59:06 -0700

Just so I am clear- you saying you can log into it directly with ICA to that
specific server. However, users cannot login into it when publishing an app
or desktop? Is that correct? If so, what happends exactly, i.e they see the
icon for the published app and click on it, then what happens exactly?

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266