[THIN] ICA Client version 9.1 loses the ability to Copy and Paste

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:29:28 -0600

The old problem has come back where we are unable to Copy and Paste between
to separate Published Applications.  We had this issue in earlier version of
the ICA client and now we are experiencing it again with ICA Client version
9.1.  Does anyone have any reason why this may be happening again?

We are running MetaFrame XPe FR3 on Windows 2000 server and the ICA client
9.1 may be running on either a Windows XP SP2 or Windows 2000 Professional
SP4 client.

Thank You.