[THIN] ICA Client update history

  • From: george.wasgatt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:57:02 -0400

We all know that Citrix regularly releases updated versions of their ICA
client in response to reported problems using the client.  The latest
general release of the client is version 6.31 dated 9/02.  The Read Me file
lists 18 known issues or limitations of the new client along with 43 things
they fixed since the previous release.  I need to know  if this is a normal
number of bug fixes and limitations.  Have previous releases been more or
less extensive in their fix list ?  I didn't save enough previous releases
to even begin to guess.