[THIN] ICA Client security settings

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 17:08:55 -0400

Hi all, I recently got a message on an ICA client that warned me that an
application was trying to
access my local drives and I selected to only have "Read access".  This is
part of the ICA client security
How can I configure those settings again?  I need to give "Write" access to
local drives.
I've looked at the PN and settings on the server and I just can't find those
settings.

Your help is appreciated.

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55