[THIN] Re: ICA Client issues.

  • From: Gene Herman <hermang@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:45:14 -0400

On the Novell server and on the Client workstation.

We are still in hurry up and wait mode on our pilot project and my trip
to Iforum is floating around somewhere in California waiting for a
signature - hell in another couple of weeks it will be Iforum 2003

This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent
alternative to Citrix® MetaFrame ? for
delivering and managing centrally-deployed
Windows-based applications
http://www.newmoon.com