[THIN] Re: ICA Client V6 With Presentation Server 4

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 06:53:25 -0700 (PDT)

And content redirection doesn't work so well either.
JK

Greg Reese <gar> wrote:
ICA 6 works with PS 4 just fine.  We have some older workstations here that use
it that have not been updated yet.  Plus a few connecting over slow links that
I am not bothering to upgrade.  The new features like workspace control and the
universal driver etc won't be available but the basics will be there.

Greg

On 9/6/05, Shane.Rees@xxxxxxxxxx <Shane.Rees@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi All - just
wondering if there are any known issues with using ICA
Client V6 to connect to Presentation Server 4 farm ?  We are currently
upgrading the farm to MPS4, but the clients will not be updated for a few
months.  I am finding it hard to locate any documentation on ICA client
version minimum requirements for MPS4.

Cheers,
Shane Rees
Systems Engineer