[THIN] ICA Client Creator

  • From: Fred Pabia <Fred.Pabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Forum (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 11:50:40 -0600

I have MF XPe FR2 on Windows 2000 server and I am trying to create
installation disk using the ICA client creator. When I launch it, I don't
have the option to select 'ICA client for Windows', in fact, I don't get to
select anything at all because the options windows is blank. I have just
added the latest client to the ICA client database. Am I missing something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Fred
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba