[THIN] Re: ICA Client 8.0

  • From: James Hill <HillJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:38:14 +1000

I have found that setting sso after the installation works fine if it is
done by someone with admin privileges.  This is by simply ticking the
"Pass-through Authentication" and "use local credentials to logon" check
boxes under Tools\ICA settings.

After that it is also necessary to configure the particular custom ica
connection to use this feature.

For custom connections, it works.