[THIN] ICA Client 6.30.1050 installed getting French KB

  • From: "Stratton, Doug MSER:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:02:42 -0700

We have Metaframe 1.8 and XP.  We are currently deploying ICA client
6.30.1050.
Works great except for some reason when we log into our servers for the
first time the clients are getting french Canadian KB inside the TS session.

We have to go into CP, Keyboard, input local and add back English
(Canadian), set it as the default and remove the French one).

After we do this once it is fine.

KB layout in Citrix Program Neighborhood is set to (User Profile).

Any idea's what could be going on?

Thanks

Doug Stratton,
TDA, Workplace Support,