[THIN] Re: ICA BROWSER 1.8

  • From: "Tony Lyne (Computerland)" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:53:24 +1300

Ive run into this on several sites.=20

Solution is to download 2 hotfixes from Microsoft:

http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/terminalserver/downloads/critical/q269=

214/default.asp

http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/terminalserver/downloads/critical/q317=

636/default.asp

These fixed all of the browser problems I encountered.

Tony Lyne
Senior Systems Engineer=20
Computerland Central=20
P O Box 1470=20
PALMERSTON NORTH
Telephone (+64) 06 3537300
Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800
Mobile (+64) 0274 720696
E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz
CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain =
information
that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are not the =
intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution =
or
copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received =
this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately and delete all material
pertaining to this e-mail. Thank you.
=A0