[THIN] ICA 95 client Not Working With Some Apps

  • From: "Tastet, Arthur" <ARTHUR.TASTET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:29:47 -0500

Does anybody experienced this problem?

We are running both 6.31 and 7.1 ica clients on Windows 95 workstations and
have an application that will not work.  We get an error message "Can not
connect to Citrix Server".  All other applications work.  The 95
workstations have winsock 2 loaded.  When we try to run the application
under the same username from any other os workstaton it works fine. We are
running XPe SP3 FR1 with hotfixes #16 & #41/W2K with SP4 + hotfixes. Ideas?

If we set the 95 workstation to point to XPe SP2 FR1 /NT 4.0TSE SP6a citrix
server with the same username, the app works fine.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Arthur Tastet
Moses Cone Health System

Moses Cone Health System
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
This Week's Sponsor - Chip PC - The Next Step in Thin Client Technology.
Choose from a wide range of options offering industry-leading, innovative thin
client solutions
http://www.chippc.com/products/hardware/index.asp