[THIN] IBM x336 Boot disk

  • From: <thinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 16:29:48 +0100

All,

Has any of you been working on this server? I've just got my hands on
one for our farm, and I'm having problems getting a boot disk
detecting the network. I've always had great success with barts boot
disk, so I went ahead and created the broadcom network driver cab for
the nic, but its throwing out a "Error: 33 Unable to bind" error which
I haven't been able to get past. Has anyone got a boot disk detecting
the Nic cards on this machine? Maybe I should move past dos boot disks
and onto PXE boot cds now.....

Thanks,
Tom
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH