[THIN] IBM Blade Performance using IDE 5400 rpm drives.

  • From: "Glenn Dona" <gdona@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:48:56 -0500

Hello,

              Has any body used the IBM Blades with 5400 RPM?  Will this
cause the bottle neck if we use it? Should we upgrade the blades to the
new IBM SCSI drives before we commit ourselves in deploying Citrix.

Any Replies is much appreciated.

Glenn J.C. Dona

IT PC/Network Manager

1809 Walnut St.

Philadelphia, PA 19103

Voice- 215-972-4290

Fax- 215-972-4292

www.urbn.com

www.anthropologie.com

www.freepeople.com

DISCLAIMER: This message contains information which may be confidential and/or
privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). Any use,
disclosure or copying of this message or any part thereof by any person other
than such addressee(s) is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and
delete the message. Thank you for your cooperation.