[THIN] Re: I would love to deploy CSG, but.....

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:59:11 -0500

The problem is that Microsoft itself gives you different answers depending
on who you talk to.  I was given that as an answer from my rep, as well as a
couple other things which others on the list have said they were told is not
true.  I'd just get your M$ rep to give you an answer, get a second opinion
from another rep if you can, get the Clearinghouse to tell you, and then
pick which of the answers you like best :).  Make sure you have it
documented from your source so that you have someone to point a finger at.

-Paul