[THIN] I want to test PSE450W2K3R07

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:56:48 -0000

Hi,

Looking to test PSE450W2K3R07 patch farm currently has PSE450W2K3R06
with one other hot fix.

I just built a test VM to do some testing, from the best practices web
site I should install in the following order

1.      Zone data collector

2.      Backup zone data collectors

3.      Database connection server (Resource Manager)

4.      Primary farm metric server (Resource Manager)

5.      Backup farm metric server (Resource Manager)

6.      Member servers

I don't want ot install on any of these servers first until I am
finished testing.

Will this cause me any issues?

Thanks

Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton
Senior Network Engineer

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland

IT Department
Naas Road, Rathcoole

Co. Dublin, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 401 1253
E-mail: ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx <mailto:ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>

www.ltai.ie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.