[THIN] Re: I have tried everything....I think

  • From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 23:34:39 +1000

i recently upgraded the disk in my MF servers

HP netservers with 1si raid controllers

2 x 9 gb disks in mirror

hotswap 1 9gb disk for a 36gb disk

array rebuild automagically

hotswap other 9 gb disk for a 36gb disk

array rebuild automagically

down server, reboot

go into array controller config

the array controller sees 26gb unused and you config as a 2nd volume on =
the mirrored pair

reboot

windows now sees a new d: of 26gb , format the disk

i then only moved the page file over so far with a reboot

next is my oracle forms code

john