[THIN] I hate printers

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:18:45 -0400

OK another weird printing issue,  I have a user (windows  7 x64) who has
the version 13.3 client.  She is printing with an HP LaserJet 4250 printer
(PCL6 driver).  When ever she prints anything from within her session it
prints duplex.  This even when mapped to the HP laserJet 4 driver.  If she
prints from her PC it prints normally.  I have tried clearing  the Reg key
from her machine, re-mapping to alternate drivers, re-installing both the
printer and the citrix client software and it has made no difference.  Any
ideas on this one?

Thank you
jason