[THIN] Re: I Need to create a batch file

  • From: Anders Hansen-Øvre <Anders.Hansen-Ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:28:24 +0100

There are many ways to do this but here is a few options:

1. Include this in the logon script for the users.
Since I don't know what kind of loginscript you here is syntax for batch

If not exist "U:\Users\%USERNAME%\Expense Reports" MD =
"U:\Users\%USERNAME%\Expense Reports"
If not exist "U:\Users\%USERNAME%\Expense Reports\Expense Report =
Form.exe" XCOPY x:\source\source-file.exe "U:\Users\%USERNAME%\Expense =
Reports" /y

!LINES WILL WRAP!

2. Make a batch file to check all the user dirs

Make a batch file in u:\users called yyha.bat :)

For /d %%d in (*) do If not exist "%%d\Expense Reports" MD "%%d\Expense =
Reports"
For /d %%d in (*) do If not exist "%%d\Expense Reports\Expense Report =
Form.exe" XCOPY x:\source\source-file.exe "%%d\Expense Reports" /y

!LINES WILL WRAP ONCE MORE!

Execute: Start - Run - CMD | U: | CD \Users | yyha.bat

Hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-=D8vre, Seniorkonsulent
Mail    : anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx
Cell    : (+47) 90 98 17 78

Konsulenthuset Contra as
http://www.contra.no
=20

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=3D79
set Digest or Vacation mode use the below link: =